English Language Qualification

Antworten
Shehrzadae

Bearbeitet English Language Qualification

Beitrag von Shehrzadae »

To whom it may concern,

I have completed a Bachelors from the University of Durham and I have a document that proves that my degree was taught and assessed in English. Would this be a sufficient qualification for the Masters in Economics or would another qualification such as an IELTS or TOEFL be required?

Best wishes,
Shehrzadae
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Re: English Language Qualification

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear Shehrzadae,

1) Please make sure you have read the available information regarding an application for the Master's program M.Sc. Economics:
2) Please read the following question in the FAQ for the application for the M.Sc. in Economics, which is directly related to your questions:
"I have a Bachelor degree from a program that is entirely taught in English (e.g. a program in the UK or US). Do I need an English language test?

You are exempt from providing an official language test, if you can proof that your bachelor program was completely taught in English and if the university is located in the UK, USA, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia or the English-speaking part of Canada.

In all other cases, you must provide additional proof of your English language skills."
(https://www.wiso.uni-hamburg.de/studien ... l#12274239)

Best wishes
Thomas Walter
Antworten