Foreign Education Recognition - Should I re-apply?

Antworten
rajsinghaniaa

Bearbeitet Foreign Education Recognition - Should I re-apply?

Beitrag von rajsinghaniaa »

Hi,

I had applied for MIBAS program in 2022, and I'd received Foreign education recognition document back then.

Unfortunately, due to the passing of a close family member, I was unable to complete my enrolment.

I'm applying for the program again, and wanted to inquire if I need to submit the documents for recognition again.
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Re: Foreign Education Recognition - Should I re-apply?

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Hallo rajsinghaniaa,

wie Sie hier https://www.uni-hamburg.de/campuscenter ... ng#5333327 nachlesen können, gilt:

Die Ergebnisse sind 2 Jahre lang gültig, d.h. ein Ergebnis kann in bis zu vier auf die Antragstellung folgenden Bewerbungsverfahren verwendet werden. Nach Ablauf von 2 Jahren muss ein neuer Antrag gestellt werden.
Prüfen Sie bitte das Ausstellungsdatum des Dokuments, das Ihnen vorliegt.

Liebe Grüße
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
rajsinghaniaa

Beitrag von rajsinghaniaa »

Hi Sandra, there is no date mentioned on the benachrichtigung - Direkte HZB, can I still go ahead and use it?

Also, just wanted to confirm, since I didn't complete my enrolment in 2022, should I still use the same STiNE ID that was provided to me?
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear rajsinghaniaa,

I see that you have sent in your application for the winter semester 2024/25. The department will look at the submitted application documents and make a decision based on them. The result will be made available to you in Stine on May 23.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten