waiting semesters

Antworten
maribo

Bearbeitet waiting semesters

Beitrag von maribo »

Dear Admissions Office,

I am writing to express my interest in applying to the MIBAS program as my second Master's.

I hold a bachelor's degree, which I obtained in 2012, and a master's degree, completed in 2020. Upon starting my application through the online portal, I noticed a restriction regarding the counting of waiting semesters. Due to this, my bachelor's degree would be considered to have more than 10 semesters (17 semesters).

I would like to inquire if it is possible to use my master's degree as my first degree for the application, as this would reflect a total of 9 semesters, meeting the program's requirements. I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with guidance on this matter.

As the application deadline is approaching on 31 March, I would be grateful for a prompt response. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
Mariia
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Re: waiting semesters

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear Mariia,

you will only receive an answer today because we did not work from Friday to Monday due to the Easter holidays. I have seen that you have sent an application despite not receiving a reply. That was the right thing to do. Now you have to wait and see what your application brings. You will find out the result of your application on May 23.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten