Confirmation about language skill & result

Antworten
MUHAMMADRAMZAN

Confirmation about language skill & result

Beitrag von MUHAMMADRAMZAN »

Dear Concern,
I have applied to the MIBAS programme and have not uploaded my English proficiency letter yet. Can you please confirm when I can have my admission result and upload my proficiency letter until May 30th, as seen on the university website? Your prompt response will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Re: Confirmation about language skill & result

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear MUHAMMADRAMZAN,

1) You are referring to the option of a late submission of the proof of English language proficiency for the Master's degree program "M.Sc. Innovation, Business and Sustainability" (MIBAS):
Applicants who are unable to provide the required proof of English language proficiency by the application deadline will continue to be considered in the application process if the application is accompanied by the registration for one of the above-mentioned tests. The proof of English language competence must be submitted immediately, but by 31 May at the latest.
(https://www.wiso.uni-hamburg.de/studien ... ml#3880032)
2) "when I can have my admission result"

Information regarding declaration of results can be found in our application portal STiNE under “Declaration of results and end of Acceptance period”: www.uni-hamburg.de/online-application.

As you can see, the results of the application procedure for the Master's degree program "M.Sc. Innovation, Business and Sustainability" (MIBAS) for the winter semester 2024/25 will be made available to all applicants on May 23, 2024.

General application information for the current application period can be found in the following document: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/international-master.

3) "upload my proficiency letter until May 30th"

If you haven't submitted a valid proof of English language proficiency for MIBAS at the time of your application and you are accepted on May 23, 2024, please submit a language certificate in your digital enrollment application. An upload field for the proof of English language proficiency will be available in this form.

Best wishes,
Thomas Walter
Antworten