Documents necessary by the Immatrikulation deadline

Antworten
alp turantan

Bearbeitet Documents necessary by the Immatrikulation deadline

Beitrag von alp turantan »

I just wanted to make sure what documents I should be sending to the university. I have applied for a bachelors programme in informatik and have recently received my zulassungsbescheid. I am confused about what documents I should be sending to university for the immatrikulation. From what I could understand I should be sending the Immatrikulationsanturag, my abitur (that I have acquired im Ausland, in Turkey) and my insurance papers (krankenheitsversicherung). Now I am a turkish citizen and I currently live in Turkey and one can only insure oneself only when one is in Germany. Due to strenuos visa application process in Turkey I cannot be in Germany before the immatrikulations deadline and therefore cannot send you my insurance documents in time. But I have read that I can turn in my insurance documents after the deadline (nachschicken). So overall is it ok if I send to the university my immatrikulationsantrag and my German abitur for now and my KV papers later when I can? Thank you.
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: Documents necessary by the Immatrikulation deadline

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear alp turantan,

International students who are currently living abroad and do not yet have valid health insurance in Germany can submit proof of health insurance following arrival in Germany, so you can take your time about the insurance documents until you arrive in Germany.

In order to keep your admittance for a study place in the bachelor program Informatik though, it is vital that you send your signed application for enrollment and a copy of your higher education entrance qualification. The documents must reach Universität Hamburg on August 24th 2016 at the latest.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten