Documents needed to apply

Antworten
Claudiopiccolo

Bearbeitet Documents needed to apply

Beitrag von Claudiopiccolo »

Good evening,
My name is Claudio and I'm attending the last year at high school in Italy.
I would like to apply to the Bachelor of Lebensmittelchemie for the WS 2017/18.
I checked on the website that the deadline to send all the needed material is the 15th of July.
Unfortunately I 'll have my state exams to get my Diplom certificate from the end of June until the beginning of July. :cry: :cry:

I would like to ask if it s possible to send an unofficial certificate (of course signed by the director of the school) in stead of the official paper that I will get after few months from the exam.

If this is not allowed, could I send the needed certificates few weeks later the deadline?

Is it allowed to attend the faculty when the course started already?

Waiting for an answer,
I wish u a nice evening
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Documents needed to apply

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Claudio,

Since you are applying as an international student, you must have your university entrance qualification checked for an application at the University of Hamburg through uni-assist. uni-asist examines whether you can apply for a study place in Germany and at the same time converts your grade into the German grading system. With the pre-exam documentation (VPD) issued by uni-assist, you can then apply at the University of Hamburg.

The processing time of uni-assist takes at least four weeks, and your application documents has to be submit on July 15 at the latest. If you receive your certificate in July, you will not be able to comply with this deadline and will be able to apply only in a later procedure. A subsequent submission of the VPD is unfortunately not possible.

A step by step instruction about application for international students (Bachelor) can be found here:
Https://www.uni-hamburg.de/campuscenter ... chelor.pdf

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten