Cannot find (anymore) the online application tab

Antworten
iulian.diculescu

Bearbeitet Cannot find (anymore) the online application tab

Beitrag von iulian.diculescu »

Dear team,

I was accepted to the Graduate School for a PhD in Criminology, and now I am trying to enroll. I do have all the other documents (certified copy of Master, written confirmation of the Grad School, proof of health insurance) and I only need the print-out of the online application.

And this is where it seems to be a problem.
First, I have successfully created an application account. Then, I started to complete the online form, but the internet connection failed and after that moment... I simply do not find, anymore, the tab/link/page with the online application form that I need to fill. Even if I log into my application account, there is nothing there that could send me to the application form that I previously started to complete.

After login, if I click on the "Application" tab I only have access (on the left side) to
- FAQ
- Documents
- External procedures.
Nothing else; no "online application", no "promotion"... nothing!

Does it need a reset? Can I do something about that?
Thank you very much for your help, as this would allow me to finish the enrollment process.

Eagerly looking forward for your solution, I am
Sincerely yours,
Iulian Diculescu
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: Cannot find (anymore) the online application tab

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Mr. Diculescu,

The problem is not on your side. Due to testing of the online application portal the application form is not available at the moment. It will be available again by June, 1st at the latest.

We regret any inconvenience this might cause you.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
iulian.diculescu

Beitrag von iulian.diculescu »

Dear Birte Schelling,

Thank you for your answer. For three days I struggled with this issue, so I am glad to finally understand what it is going on. I will try again the 1st of June.

Can you, please, tell me how long does it take to finish the enrollment procedure (as a doctoral student) once I will be able to complete the application and send all the necessary documents?

Thank you.
Sincerely yours,
Iulian Diculescu
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Mr. Diculescu,

Once you have sent the online application and the documents the process takes about 4-5 days.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten