Applying for the Masters in Journalism, Media and Globalisation

Antworten
joaosantos80

Bearbeitet Applying for the Masters in Journalism, Media and Globalisation

Beitrag von joaosantos80 »

Greetings,

I am a portuguese citizen who´s been living in Germany with my german wife for the last 6 months. We were living in Portugal but for professional reasons, (she got a interesting job proposition here in Sankt Peter Ording) we moved to the north of Germany in March this year.

My intentions are too continue my academic studies here in Germany in an English tought Master degree and after some research I came across your degree of Journalism Media and Globalisation to be started in Aarhus and then in Hamburg for the second term.
I write you to find out the possibilities of an application for the year of 2019, which is, to my understanding that the aplications run until the 10th of January.

I have a degree in Theatre and Drama from the ESAD, an art and crafts University situated in Caldas da Rainha, Portugal (www.esad.pt) and my professional career has always been connected to communication with jobs in television and written press, as a writer, comedian, and tv presenter with works where journalism and humour meet to present an alternative approach to the daily and ongoing happenings of the world.

I took the liberty to attach my CV to this e-mail and I can obtain reference letters for those who I work with, in Television and in written press to verify what I just proclaimed to have done.

In short I would like to know if my future application makes sense and if I in any way I fit the demands of the Degree in question.
Thank you so much for the time spent in reading this (already) long question and I really hope I can get a positive answer.

Best Regards,

João Pedro Santos
Dateianhänge
english_CV_JoaoPedro.docx
(58.62 KiB) 64-mal heruntergeladen
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: Applying for the Masters in Journalism, Media and Globalisation

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Mr Santos,

I am afraid we cannot help you much regarding your inquiry. The application and admission process for the program Journalism Media and Globalisation is administered by the University of Aarhus, where you start studying as well. So please address your inquiry to the University of Aarhus: http://mundusjournalism.com/contact/

I am not sure if you are aware that the CV you uploaded can be accessed by the public in this forum. If you don't want that, please remove the file from your post.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
joaosantos80

Re: Applying for the Masters in Journalism, Media and Globalisation

Beitrag von joaosantos80 »

Hello.

Thank you so much for the quick reply.

I´ll address the University Aahrus for my questions.

Best regards,

João Pedro Santos
Antworten